Cleanup For Biohazard Contamination, Crime Scenes, Vandalism, Hard Surfaces, Room Deodorization
Our goal is to turn unsafe environments into clean, safe homes and offices. Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences, and a failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and dangerous environments. We are trained to safely remove biohazard substances and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and health regulations.
These services include:
- Biohazard Conditions
- Crime Scenes
- Ceilings, Walls & Hard-Surface Floors
- Room Deodorization
Biohazard Conditions Include:
- Sewage Backups—these and dark water intrusions are more than nasty, smelly deposits. They also introduce harmful microorganisms into a structure. Our job is to remove the sewage, contaminants, and moisture, and help ensure the structure is properly cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized.
- Blood borne Pathogens are bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. We remove and dispose of them, and then clean, disinfect and deodorize the contaminated area.
- Animal or other vermin waste may be found in the attic or basement or around your home, and we can remove it safely to avoid any health problems caused by it.
- Trauma scenes, like unattended deaths or suicides demand quick and thoughtful care to make sure the families and friends do not have to worry about this at such a sad time.
Crime Scene & Vandalism Residues
We can clean and restore your property after a crime scene investigation—scientifically removing fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals, including tear gas and pepper spray residues. We also provide general vandalism cleanup for graffiti and deodorization services for situations involving spoiled foods and human and animal waste.
After the damage is cleared out, we can clean ceilings, walls & hard-surfaced floors. We can also professionally deodorize those areas so that work to repair and restore the rooms or areas can begin.